Sample NZSL interpreter booking form
A sample form to use when booking NZSL interpreters is available for your use. It contains key information needed by the booking agency/interpreter when first considering a booking request. When making first contact, you need to give:
- Organisation billing address – who is paying?
- Contact person – who is organising the meeting/event
- Date, time and location of meeting/event
- Name(s) of Deaf people involved
- Description of the meeting/event – what is going to happen?
- Description of information about the meeting/event that will be provided to the NZSL interpreter in advance.
Page last updated: