Disability Support Services - current system overview
An overview of the current Disability Support Services available in New Zealand
This presentation, developed by the Ministry of Health, gives an overview of:
Download PDF presentation [PDF, 495 KB]
Download PPT presentation (currently unavailable)
- Who receives services
- Service funding, and types of services available
- community care, residential care, environment support, cochlear implants
- assessment, treatment and rehabilitation
- child development teams and behaviour support services
- Needs Assessment Service Coordination (NASC) agencies
- Why the government funds
- Principles of EGL and service transformation.
Prepared for the Japanese Young Core Leaders Programme, October 2017.
Page last updated: