Vaccination toolkit for disabled people
The Ministry of Health, along with Tātou Whaikaha has put together a toolkit of information and resources for supporting disabled people with vaccinations.
They will be continuing to add to the toolkit over the coming weeks and have already identified other tools or information to include and will continue working on these.
This toolkit has been developed to communicate about the COVID-19 vaccination programme. It includes some practical tools - such as posters, factsheets and other information relevant to the disabled community.
Key things to note include:
- This toolkit document can be found at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lz2unsntfe7p9mj/AACmiDwn5LFGUYkFK-oIfYIaa?dl=0
- Files in this toolkit can be downloaded for immediate printing or sharing.
- If you would like ‘open artwork’ files so you can add your own logo, please email your request with ‘open artwork’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are a non-profit organisation and would like to order printed copies of the material in this toolkit, please get in touch to discuss your needs.
- Email all requests (including for printed material) to us at: email@example.com
Page last updated: