Capital & Coast District Health Board meetings about COVID-19
In their words:
For the past two years COVID-19 has had a big impact on what we need and expect from our healthcare services.
We need to plan for the next phase of our response, which means thinking about what disabled people and their families will need if there is a local outbreak.
This will include what they need to:
- Isolate at home, or in a managed isolation facility
- Access healthcare in the community
- Access hospital services
- Receive care if they have COVID-19
Whether you’re a Deaf or disabled person or a provider to the disability community we’d like to hear from you.
- What do you need, want and expect to see in our planning?
- What are your concerns?
- What are your recommendations?
- As providers what role could your organisation or service play?
We’re holding a series of Zoom meetings to get your thoughts:
FOR THE COMMUNITY - Wednesday 17 November
FOR PROVIDERS - Thursday 18 November
NZSL Interpreters and captions will be available.
Zoom Details: https://3dhb.zoom.us/j/9601961874
If you can’t attend but wish to contribute please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 347 2245489
Page last updated: