Going Beyond Compliance: Survey report
Appendix 6: References
- Bridging the Digital Divide: How are government websites meeting the accessibility needs of users?
A survey of 150 government agency websites for the Office for Disability Issues. By AccEase Limited, November 2005.
- New Zealand Disability Strategy: Making a World of Difference - Whakanui Oranga. Ministry of Health, 2001
- NZ Government Web Standards and Recommendations v1.0
- W3C Web accessibility Initiative Web Accessibility Guidelines
- United Nations – "Draft convention on the rights of persons with disabilities", Article 9 – Accessibility.