Round 3 grant applications
Applications were recently sought for grants from the New Zealand Sign Language Fund.
The application period has now closed. Applicants will be advised of the outcome in April 2017.
The theme for this round is ‘Strengthening NZSL in the home and Deaf community.’ (Whakapakari te oranga o Te Reo-a-Ringa o Aotearoa kei te hapori Turi, whānau, marae, hapū me ngā iwi).
This year we are considering making grants for $5,000 to $80,000 (excluding GST) that are for one year. There is approximately $600,000 available in total.
- Word document - Read and download information about the priorities for Round 3 and how to apply for a grant. [DOC, 88 KB]
- PDF - Read and download information about the priorities for Round 3 and how to apply for a grant. [PDF, 169 KB]
- Word document - Read and download the application form. [DOC, 134 KB]
- PDF - Read and download the application form. [PDF, 142 KB]
Information in NZSL about the priorities for Round 3 and the process for applying for a grant.
- Information in NZSL about the application process.
If you have any questions or issues about this material, please contact the Office for Disability Issues.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 04 916 3300 (To phone us, you can use the services provided by the Video Interpreting Service or NZ Relay .)
Find out about projects that have previously received funding on this page.
Page last updated: